Registration is now open for the Greater Toronto Hockey League’s PD Skill Development Day on Friday, November 18 at Scotiabank Pond. Click here to register.
The GTHL’s PD Skill Development Full-Day Camps work to enhance fundamental skills while prioritizing fun. The one-day camp is open to all players from Under-9 to U13.
Players will take part in two on-ice and two off-ice sessions that focus on passing, shooting, skating, puck control, and most importantly, FUN! Off-ice sessions may include learning about what it takes to play for Team Canada, dryland training, or an additional sport offering such as basketball, baseball, soccer, ultimate Frisbee, or Spikeball.
Players will receive their own jersey to keep as well as a snack throughout the day.
- Full equipment is required for on-ice sessions.
- Players should ensure they have appropriate gym attire for off-ice sessions (i.e.: running shoes, shorts, track pants, t-shirt).
- Lunch is not provided. Players must bring a lunch as there is no option to buy one.
- Don’t forget a water bottle!
All refunds will be refunded the camp amount less 15% for an administration fee. No refunds within five days of the event start date.
GTHL DEVELOPMENT DAY: NOVEMBER 18, 2022 SCHEDULE (Note: Times are subject to change.)
- Friday, November 18, 2022 from 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Location: Scotiabank Pond
Group #1 – U9, U10, & U11
- 8:30 AM – 8:45 AM: Registration
- 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM: Dress for On-Ice
- 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM: On-Ice Session 1
- 10:40 AM – 11:40 AM: Off-Ice Session 1
- 11:40 AM – 12:00 PM: Lunch
- 12:00 PM – 12:20 PM: Dress for On-Ice
- 12:20 PM – 1:50 PM: On-Ice Session 2
- 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM: Off-Ice Session 2
Group #2 – U11, U12, & U13
- 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM: Registration
- 9:00 AM – 10:20 AM: Off-Ice Session 1
- 10:20 AM – 10:40 AM: Dress for On-Ice
- 10:40 AM – 12:10 PM: On-Ice Session
- 12:10 PM – 12:30 PM: Lunch
- 12:30 PM – 1:40 PM: Off-Ice Session 2
- 1:40 PM – 2:00 PM: Dress for On-Ice
- 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM: On-Ice Session
Click here to register for Development Day on Friday, November 18.